Listed below are standard UV curing systems and equipment offered by Heraeus Noblelight America. To see detailed information on each of these products, just click on the links below. Equipment Manuals & Technical Data - available only to customers logged into this web site as a preferred visitor.
- F300S: 1.8 kW, 6 inch (300 watt/inch) lamps are compact, and ideal for small systems.
- Light Hammer® 6 Mark II: 3 kW, 6 inch (500 watts/inch) compact, high irradiance, and variable power. Solid-state power supply for highest energy efficiency and more sophisticated controls.
- F450: 3 kW, 10 inch (300 watt/inch) lamps provide high irradiance per watt.
NOTE: This system is not CE-certified, therefore not available in Europe.
- F600S: 6 kW, 10 inch (600 watt/inch) lamps provide higher total power and a larger target size. Two-power level control.
- Light Hammer® 10 Mark II: 6 kW, 10 inch (600 watt/inch) highest peak irradiance and variable power. New solid-state power supply design boasts a significant weight reduction along with full software control and advanced communication features for highest energy efficiency and more sophisticated controls via a DeviceNet™ controller.
For more information on items listed below, contact us or call 301-527-2660:
- External Reflectors
- Quartz Plates
- DeviceNet™ Controller
Get information on ordering spare or replacement parts such as bulbs, reflectors, screens and other parts for Heraeus Noblelight America curing systems.